13 Kykers staan 'n kans om gereedskap en 'n kragopwekker ter waarde van R40,000.00 te wen!
VRAAG: Waar huur Riaan sy gereedskap?
SMS "DIY" met jou antwoord na 33767
SMS Competition Rules
- The promoter of the competition is Ezinkulu Productions.
- The name of the competition is 'DIY TALISMAN Competition'
- The Promotional Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa in possession of a valid S.A Identity Document and Passport valid for at least 6 (six) months after the final Travel Date ("a Valid Passport in the case of participants who qualify for the Grand Prize) except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and its affiliates and/or associated companies ("Disqualified Participants").
- The competition commences on 1st October 2014 and ends on 31st December 2014 ("Closing Date") both days inclusive.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, a Participant has to SMS the word "TALISMAN" to 33767.
- Each SMS into the competition is charged at R1.50 and free minutes do not apply.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish. Each entry counts as a valid entry into the random draw at the end of the competition.
- All participants must have a South African bank account or potential access to one
- Participants will be selected by a random draw on Wednesday 8th October and then every Wednesday thereafter until Wednesday 7th January 2015, but excluding Wednesday 31st December 2014.
- Thirteen participants will (each) win a prize, and the total value of all the prizes are R40,000.00.
- The Promoters may require the winner(s) for the Grand Prize to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting The Prizes after having received their Prizes.
- Winners will be informed via telephone of their winnings.
- Calls may be recorded for verification purposes. Cash prizes will be transferred into winners' nominated bank accounts within 3 weeks from date of receipt of correct banking details and required identification documents.
- The competition organizers will not be held responsible for any delays in payments
- Prizes are not transferable.
- An alternative winner will be drawn if after 3 attempted calls to the initial winner and the winner could still not be reach.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid South African ID document / South African passport. Winners have 7 days from being contacted to submit their identification to Talisman Franchise Operations (Pty) Ltd to claim their prizes. Prizes not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
- The judges' decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. TALISMAN Hire and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
- TALISMAN Hire and Ezinkulu reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations that you may have against TALISMAN Hire and Ezinkulu and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against TALISMAN Hire and Ezinkulu.
- It is noted that no employees or direct family members of Talisman Franchise Operations (Pty) Ltd, TALISMAN Hire Franchises and Ezinkulu Productions may not enter and be eligible to win prizes in this competition.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules.
- All queries relating to this competition can be directed to Louis van Vuuren at Customer Care Line 012 653 7995 (Opening hours: 8am-5pm weekdays only).
- A copy of the competition rules is available to the participants on www.kyknet.dstv.com, www.diymetriaan.co.za and www.talisman.co.za.