Installing a patio and braai area for those lovely evenings with friends can be less costly job, especially if you use tools for rental.
With the help of home improvement tools for construction, it can be done without too much hassle. A little space in the back of your garden can become a beautiful place for you and your family to spend time together.
Mixing and laying concrete for your patio
- Mixing the concrete can be messy. Make sure that you mix the concrete close to the patch you will be pouring it on.
- Mix the concrete well to ensure long lasting cement structure.
- When pouring the concrete, make sure that you divide the concrete into blocks or strips to ensure cracks do not run right through the patch.
- Wetting the concrete when it dries prevents cracks from forming.
Braai area placing and installation
- Deciding where to build a braai is important as the person behind the braai also has to be part of the entertainment on the patio.
- You also need to make sure that small children or pets will not hurt themselves when standing near the heat of the flames.
- Ensure that if you have a brick braai area, that the chimney does not blow smoke onto your guests.
- If you have painted your braai area, make a fire to ensure any residue paint and paint smells are eliminated.
Talisman Hire – for your patio installation tool needs
Talisman Hire provides you with tools for construction and is one of the best used construction equipment stores in South Africa. If you need basic construction tools or home improvement tools, Talisman Hire will help you will your construction rental needs.