What are the five top home improvement tools that DIY-pro’s can’t do without? Besides the basics such as a tape measures, paint brushes and basic construction equipment, to name a few, here are five DIY-tool must-haves:
- Drill – A drill is essential to almost every DIY project. Pro’s recommended adding this to your home improvement tool collection.
- Hammer – DIY projects around your home will always require the use of a hammer for tapping in nails, aligning wood panels and more. It is one of the bare essentials of home improvement tools.
- Ladders – There is no saying where your home will need improving. Ladders are a must for harder to reach places.
- Saw – A variety of saws can make many additional and interesting DIY projects possible. It allows you to do so much more.
- Sander – It is the only tool that will allow you to refurbish like a pro. It is yet another home improvement tool pro’s can’t do without.
If you don’t have some of the above equipment at home, you can rent basic construction tools and power tools at a local tool rental company. Talisman Plant and Tool Hire has all the tools and equipment you need for all home improvements.
Need home improvement tools?
Talisman Hire is the best tool rental company for all your DIY projects. You can hire all the tools and equipment you need at a fraction of the purchase cost.
Contact Talisman Hire today for rental of all tools needed take on any DIY project.