- Experience: This is key in any tool hiring company – the last thing you want is to arrive and your impact drills haven’t been organised, that they aren’t available or they aren’t the product that was promised. An experienced company like TALISMAN Hire who has been in the industry for 20 years knows how to organise their business operation to ensure that you get the customer service you deserve.
- Knowledge: When hiring impact drilling equipment, it’s the tool company’s job to be able to inform you on the latest equipment and assist you in deciding what is right for your project. You should never feel as though you are walking away with tools you are unsure of or don’t require.
- Quality: When you’re hiring impact drills, you need to know that they are from industry leading brands known for quality and reliability. Unknown brands may not have the research and technology behind them to get the job done properly.
- Maintenance: Never hire impact drills from a company that neglects the maintenance of their tools. This can make equipment unreliable and – even worse – dangerous to use. If your equipment has exposed wires, cracks or damage, rather go to a tool hire company that is known for properly maintaining their products.
- Range and availability: Always partner with a tool hire company that has the widest range and availability of impact drills. You need a one-stop-shop rather than spending your day driving around town from shop to shop.